Kalypso (O.briareus)

That is the best video quality yet. Are you still playing with the camera settings? I think I am asking Santa for your camera (well, not the one you personally own but ... you know what I mean). So far Santa agrees that the reviews look good. Have you used the underwater correction at all?

D, for most of the still photos I use the underwater preprogrammed setting minus the flash, usually on macro setting also. All of the video is shot on the high-resolution setting. I don't believe you can go wrong with this camera.

Animal Mother;120709 said:
D, for most of the still photos I use the underwater preprogrammed setting minus the flash, usually on macro setting also. All of the video is shot on the high-resolution setting. I don't believe you can go wrong with this camera.

Santa Neal ordered one for me tonight. If it actually comes in and does not get cancelled for being mispriced (he found it new for $300) my Xmas and B'day present is purchased. I will, of course, have to be sure it works properly as soon as it arrives since the labor warranty is only 90 days :sagrin:

A shot of Kalypso's suckers. Male huh?

IMG_2309.jpg

Male huh?
That would be my guess from both behavior and the difference in suckers on the upper arms in the picture.

Cool shot, as usual.

Neal was trying to talk me down one step on the camera (to get within my stated price range) but we went over some to the differences tonight and he accepts that the G9 is the one I want :sagrin:. He is going to know more about the camera than me (he rarely takes pictures) before all is said and purchased.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back