Internalization of the shell in Coleoidea

Discussion in 'Physiology and Biology' started by arpaschoaleto, Jan 9, 2010.

1. arpaschoaleto

arpaschoaleto Larval Mass Registered

Hello everybody!
    I'm finishing my graduation in Biology this year and to conclude it, I have to present a study about a theme of my choice. I'm thinking about doing a review about how the shell in coleoidea got internalized, however, I have absolute no clue on bibliography beside a book of Bizikov that is in russian. Could you please suggest me some papers and/or books that might help me in finishing my work? Thanks! :grin:

PS: Sorry for my bad english. It's been quite a while since I last wrote something in this language. :sad:

2. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

I have never attempted Portuguese so you are WAY ahead of me.:wink: You might search around in the fossile threads as there are several discussions and papers listed that might give you some direction.

3. Architeuthoceras

Architeuthoceras Architeuthis Staff Member Moderator

Posts #38 #39 and #41 in another thread
    , list a few of the newest papers on the fossil Coleoids, some of them may be useful.

4. arpaschoaleto

arpaschoaleto Larval Mass Registered

THANKS!!!!

That's not difficult to speak Portuguese at all. If you try it, I'm sure you'll be able to speak it in no time, dwhatley. :grin:

And thanks both of you Architeuthoceras and dwhatley for the help in the suggestion and in the bibliography! That helped me a lot! Now all I have to do is begin to read and write the work... :lol: See you guys!