Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

WhiteKiboko said:
well, id have to say that tani (once again) has brought the groans back to groaners

Just call me "Matt Groaning" :P

Which reminds me -- tonight I was watching THE SIMPSONS (which I hadn't for a long time), featuring a scene that took place at the "Springfield Squidport". Also, when Ned Flanders' movie-star fling was in the midst of filming her nude scene, ol' Ned ran up to block the camera, protesting that the film was turning into "SpongeBob No-Pants". Glad to know that someone out there is keeping the faith!

:squid: :heart: :spongebo: :!:

Unfortunately, the post in the Health, Feeding, Behavior and Husbandry forum titled "we've got eggs" has put the god-awful ZZ Top song of a similar name in my head. And so, you must all suffer with me:

She's Got Eggs

She's got eggs, she knows how to clean them.
She never drags, she knows how to wean them.
She's rearin' eggs knowin' how to feed them.
Would you do the same thing if you could only have them?
She's got babies, she's got babies,
yeah, it's alright.

She's got tentacles down past her mantle.
She's using jets, to clean them gentle.
Everytime she's siphoning, she knows what to do.
Everybody wants to see if she can hatch them.
She's so fine, she's covered in brine,
girl, you got it right.

She's got eggs, she knows how to clean them.
She never drags, she knows how to wean them.
She doesn't whine, at any time,
stays up all night, carin' for her young lives.
Oh, I'm in awe of her, said, 60,000 larvae,
the girl is alright, she's alright.

:band:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wonderful debut for Our Fearless Leader in the field of full-length song parody -- hope more is forthcoming in the future!

(Why do I keep thinking of two Octos with long beards and shades?) :sun:

Back to the drawing board for the rest of us temporarily retired song parodists....

:grad:

why dont we do a group or band a week? Choose an artist and see who can cephalosise a song they did they best (worst)?

Can we start a dictionary for words like 'cephlosise'? suppose the americans could use 'cephalosize' :mrgreen:

C

TaningiaDanae said:
(Why do I keep thinking of two Octos with long beards and shades?)

they dont need beards, the tentacles will suffice.... but only if they get that circular pointing away movement down.....(usually found in the videos right before the lucky guy drives off and the bands disappears)

A HOW HOW HOW HOWWWW.....

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

definitely the squiddle old band from texas....you live for photo shopportunities dont you? ironically, the clean shaven drummer's last name is beard.....

To the tune of Slow Ride by Foghat, here's Slow Worm, inspired by this thread.

Slow Worm

Slow worm, Colin’s breeding! Slow worm, Colin’s breeding!

In the tank, the timing is right
Move without legs, we can roll all night
Oooh, oooh, slow worm – oooh, oooh

Er, OK… that’s enough of that… :mrgreen: :roll:

great... now my mind is stuck in 70's music mode..... i blame you since im now trying to think up lyrics for 'we're architeuthis men' along the lines of grand funk's 'were an american band'

:bonk: curse you tony! it wouldnt be so bad if i didnt have the song on vinyl....now im going to have to go listen to it.... :goofysca:

(been awhile since i signed that way)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back