Did you get a ceph-related gift for the holidays?

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
depends..... i got the magnificent ~20#, two volume Complete Far Side.... volume one has a good number of ceph cartoons.... (and yes im slowly making a list) i must take my time.... on the 26th i sat down and read both volumes.... probably not healthy but very enjoyable....

oh, and my friend gave me another plush octo when she got back from hawaii....

:biggrin2:

DocFrye

O. vulgaris
Registered
Reaction score
I truly lucked out. I have a great relationship with the local pet store, and I am their resident vet. I usually stop in 2-3 times a week to see if any of their animals need any care.

Anyway... they all knew I have been planning on getting an octopus for a while and have been doing my research. They bought me a tank, cabinet, and canopy, and convinced their Hagen rep to donate most of the other supplies needed.

I had already purchased a 125 gallon wet/dry with a refugium and a Prism Pro Skimmer, so I should have my octo tank set up and running within 2 weeks. (With the addition of a Fluval 404 canister filter --- can't really have too much filtration, right?)

I couldn't be more pleased or touched.

Sincerely thankful,
David

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
Using some extra cash i had after the holidays, i just bought the bundle of cephs a world guide and ceph behavior...

does it count if its from yourself?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
For some odd reason, I managed to receive a plethora of kitchen gadgets...it looks like Emeril's here now !
I did get Shanlyn a ring with a winged octopus, but she is wearing it, and already at work...you have to love ebay...where else would you find such a thing???
greg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bee_bee

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean