Did you get a ceph-related gift for the holidays?

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Nope not a thing! :(

Actually, Im glad in a way, how many pairs of octopus picture socks do I need anyway?? LOL

sharpcuda

Cuttlefish
Registered
:x :x :x :x GRRRRRRRRR... no I did not get anything even remotely related!!! Even an octopus shaped back massager would have been appreciated lol :lol:
But that is okay I quite lucked out all the same!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Hello!

No, but I GAVE my infant son an octopus mobile for his carrier. Its an octopus, with a fish, seastar, and crab hanging from the arms. I should have him classifying them by phyla probably in about a year or so... :P

Sushi and Sake,

John

Oh, and Happy Holidays!

krin

GPO
Supporter
Octo-gift

I received a purple and blue glass octopus ormanent - although it should be a setapod as he had one broken leg. My friend couldn't find a whole one :o

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
apparently my family has been on the watch for ceph items for sometime... i received several, then went to a flea-market and found more.
such a junkie... :nautilus: :octopus: :squid: :roll:

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I did well on the ceph-relatred front this season.

Erich

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
I did get a squishy octopus thingamabob, works for me... :smile:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
depends..... i got the magnificent ~20#, two volume Complete Far Side.... volume one has a good number of ceph cartoons.... (and yes im slowly making a list) i must take my time.... on the 26th i sat down and read both volumes.... probably not healthy but very enjoyable....

oh, and my friend gave me another plush octo when she got back from hawaii....

:biggrin2:

DocFrye

O. vulgaris
Registered
I truly lucked out. I have a great relationship with the local pet store, and I am their resident vet. I usually stop in 2-3 times a week to see if any of their animals need any care.

Anyway... they all knew I have been planning on getting an octopus for a while and have been doing my research. They bought me a tank, cabinet, and canopy, and convinced their Hagen rep to donate most of the other supplies needed.

I had already purchased a 125 gallon wet/dry with a refugium and a Prism Pro Skimmer, so I should have my octo tank set up and running within 2 weeks. (With the addition of a Fluval 404 canister filter --- can't really have too much filtration, right?)

I couldn't be more pleased or touched.

Sincerely thankful,
David

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Congrats!! You got hooked up. Glad you're here to share your experiences as you go forward with this... Good luck!

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Using some extra cash i had after the holidays, i just bought the bundle of cephs a world guide and ceph behavior...

does it count if its from yourself?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
For some odd reason, I managed to receive a plethora of kitchen gadgets...it looks like Emeril's here now !
I did get Shanlyn a ring with a winged octopus, but she is wearing it, and already at work...you have to love ebay...where else would you find such a thing???
greg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmg

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan