Did you get a ceph-related gift for the holidays?

Using some extra cash i had after the holidays, i just bought the bundle of cephs a world guide and ceph behavior...

does it count if its from yourself?

For some odd reason, I managed to receive a plethora of kitchen gadgets...it looks like Emeril's here now !
I did get Shanlyn a ring with a winged octopus, but she is wearing it, and already at work...you have to love ebay...where else would you find such a thing???
greg

Yay John!

Why not pop a picture and some details in 'Fossils' sometime soon. Maybe we can find out some info for you. (Mind you, the trouble with belemnites is that they all look so similar).

Phil

One of my housemates gave me Ellis's "The Search for the Giant Squid," which was well-received as my older copy is in storage. Also: a foam giant squid that expands in water. That one will probably find its way into someone's bath on April Fools Day.

:twisted:

Clem said:
One of my housemates gave me Ellis's "The Search for the Giant Squid," which was well-received as my older copy is in storage. Also: a foam giant squid that expands in water. That one will probably find its way into someone's bath on April Fools Day.

:twisted:

Those foam squid look cool in a 1.5 L Coke bottle! We sell them at work and were getting tired of Kids spilling water from the basin everywhere! So we put it in a coke bottle (OK the first one - a foam whale - went in a bourbon bottle, but we don't have another bottle :cry: ).

I gotta an octopus ornament a :coffee: mug with and octopus on it and a pottery jug and dish with cuttles and squid on them!

Very cool!

J

krin said:
I received a purple and blue glass octopus ormanent - although it should be a setapod as he had one broken leg. My friend couldn't find a whole one :o

I also received an ornament matching a similar description, but my cousin stepped on it and broke one of the legs!

7-leg party :rainbow:

I got this cool lamp from my sister in London. I would have posted this earlier but it's taken me a while to get the right kind of bulb for it.

Attachments

• conv_287653.jpg
    conv_287653.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 53
Matt,

That lamp is amazing! It's exactly what I'm trying to create for one of my next couple Cthulhu-cabaret shows, only there it would be worn as a headdress - with tentacles.

Back to the "what did you get" thread - for Valentine's Day I got Rebecca an Octopus mylar balloon about six feet across where each of the tentacles is clutching one of those chalky valentines' heart candies that say "Be Mine", "I'm Yours", or "Hug Me". I found this in the floral section of my local LA supermarket. Amazing! Plus, since it's mylar, we can have it refilled when it runs out of helium.

Once again, Matt, that lamp is fantastic.

Erich

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back