Ceph's in Video Games

joel_ang said:
You know at video arcades, theres a game called deep sea hunter or sth like that, one of the bosses is "kraken" an enormous giant octo and the last boss is a giant goblin shark.

I believe that I've mentioned the whole game and is trying to find a PC version of it. The whole game concept was to shoot anything that could bite, sting and/or ram you. Kinda fun.

Still perfer C&C: Red alert 2 squids though.

City of Heroes Update!

I BEAT THE GIANT OCTO! A few days ago I joined a massive group of superheroes and sent the giant octopus, Lucca, packing. She's gone from Independence Port ... for the time being... but she'll be back.

Also, I saw a new video for a Nintendo GS game that makes you a sushi chef. You have to chop squid using the touch screen. Anyone hear about this game?

John

Superhero Name: Mesonchyteuthis
Paragon Server: Triumph

Has anybody mentioned the Atari 2600 game "Dolphin" on this thread?
You play as a dolphin swimming away from a giant octopus, but if you eat a seagull, you can turn the tables and hunt that pesky beast!

Wow, this is weird.

Does anybody know about the video game "Ecco the Dolphin?" I have never played it, but I know that it is about a happy little dolphin swimming around the beautiful ocean blue, doing all kinds of happy things with your nice fishy friends.

Well, it appears the developers of "Ecco" are almost finished with the follow-up game. The title:JAWS: Unleashed

Evidently it's like "Ecco," but you are a 25-foot shark who gets to eat Ecco and all kinds of prey, like people and seals and boats.

But now the ceph part: You get to fight a giant squid. I haven't found an image of the squid yet, but I eagerly anticipate taking on the Kraken as a giant carcharias.

in Coty of Heroes, an online game, there was this one map where once a day a giant octopus named Lusca would appear and everyone would have to gather ti kill her (and earn a badge in doing so).... yes i am a nerd lol

In the facebook game Happy Aquarium you can adopt a squid. In the same game, when you train your fish, at the training minigame some squids come down, and they throw ink at you if you clic them. In another facebook game, Fish World, at level 20 you can purchase a squid, and it also has ink functions.

Cephs in Games needs PICTURES...

After all, isn't a game a visual experience?

I suggest posting a pic of the title and the actual work. Here is one available on www.bigfishgames.com called Eternity.

1.) Captain Nemo on the Bridge showing giant tentacle breaking glass
2.) The Nautilus with the Ceph wrapped about
3.) Game Title

Attachments

• conv_297366.jpg
    conv_297366.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 140
  • conv_297367.jpg
    conv_297367.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 166
  • conv_297368.jpg
    conv_297368.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 176
Age of Mythology

These pics are from the Age of Mythology. In the Norse camp, you can get a Kraken and pull enemy ships underwater and destroy them.

Attachments

• conv_297369.jpg
    conv_297369.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 228
  • conv_297370.jpg
    conv_297370.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 151
  • conv_297371.jpg
    conv_297371.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 162

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back