Ceph's in Video Games

Found another from The Sims, under the "Aquarium Technichian" job, the last line in the job description is "just remember not to put the lobsters in with the octopus."

don't forget Ecco and MYST

I know two more games with cephs:

1) The oooold SEGAs "Ecco the dolphin" has an octopus in one of the first levels...

2) The gorgeous "MYST III - Exile" has a cuttlefish in "Edanna Age". It's red, electric and used in the game to produce energy...

TK :smile:

The last instalment of the Legacy of Kain (Playstation) series featured the same ceph-esque underworld overlord, but this time, YOU GET TO DO BATTLE WITH IT! :mrgreen:

You know at video arcades, theres a game called deep sea hunter or sth like that, one of the bosses is "kraken" an enormous giant octo and the last boss is a giant goblin shark.

New one -

Disney and Square-Enixs' "Kingdom Hearts" - In the world of Atlantica, Sora becomes a mer-man with the tail of a dolphin, Goofy becomes a sea turtle, and Donald becomes sort of a mer-duck with the top half being a duck, and the bottom half being an octopus.

Oh, and yes, you do have to fight the Sea Witch Ursula, who is half-octo.

John

better late than never.......

Well in Capcom vs Marvel (sorta street fighter game.... arcade, dreamcast, xbox, ps2 etc) one of the unlockable characters is an octopus.
May not be a simulation or anything but theres something about wrapping Ken up and uh..... zapping him?
Anyway cool game, if the main repeating riff didn't scream "i'm gonna take you for a ride!!" I would put more money in though Capcom.

some sightings i should add:

-you can fish up a squid in "harvest moon: friends of mineral town". and presumably you could in the earlier game "back to nature", (on which FoMT was based.) too.
-in "zoo tycoon: marine mania", you can get both GPOs and giant squids for your marine zoo.
-in "the sims: superstar" there is a reef tank with an octo in it.
-there is a kraken in age of mythology. it looks like a mix of squid, octopus and cuttlefish.

all i could think of for now...
sorry if i shouldn't have bumped the topic.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back