Ceph items and jewelry collection...

I'm enjoying looking at all the wonderful things here, thought I'd add to the collection. Don't think this one has been show, here's an orange jelly octopus a friend got me. She found it at a dollar store so I'm sure there are may of them available. In different colors too, my roommate told me she got me a pink one.

sytenn.jpg

Here's a nautilus charm that was in a mall kiosk, called something like "Silver Moon designs" or the like.

24yxqf7.jpg

And here's my squid earrings. :biggrin2: My friend used my design and made these with her shrinky dink.

w0s0mv.jpg

As soon as I recover my squid plushie I'll post all my various ceph stuffed toys.

Nancy;131916 said:
Hi and welcome to the site :welcome:

Thanks for contributing these ceph items. We'll look forward to seeing your plushies!

Nancy

Thanks! Still need to gather the plushies, but I forgot about this little guy:

2iu5l34.jpg

I'm pretty sure he can be found at any store that sells fish tank supplies.

Hello!

I may be wrong but I dont think I have seen this lovely creature on any page:
Www.karakiri.com

I tried to get mine but it seems that there are too many people asking for it.
At least, the last email I received was in November!
Anyway I found it very cool as you can "personnaliser" (dont know the right english word) so every plush is unique.

Another thing too, not exactly material but I thought it would interest you (and as it was made by french people I'm quite proud :biggrin2:)
It's a video on YouTube called "Oktapodi"

I'm waiting for my friend Thea to post here. Amazing ceph-crochet items. She's got an entire Easter basket of pastel Cthulhus at Silver Sea on 4th Avenue, plus has started crocheting squids. Told her to go to marketplace. These are winners.

PoulpeStar;132058 said:
Hello!

I may be wrong but I dont think I have seen this lovely creature on any page:
Www.karakiri.com

I tried to get mine but it seems that there are too many people asking for it.
At least, the last email I received was in November!
Anyway I found it very cool as you can "personnaliser" (dont know the right english word) so every plush is unique.

Another thing too, not exactly material but I thought it would interest you (and as it was made by french people I'm quite proud :biggrin2:)
It's a video on YouTube called "Oktapodi"

That is adorable. Just out of curiosity did you find out how much she is selling them for?

PoulpeStar;132229 said:
I think it was about 150 euros but it also depends on what material you want it to be made with :smile:

Whoo, pricey. But I can see why. I think I'll add that to the list of Things I Would Buy if I Were Rich.

Xmas and Birthday Cephs

These are Neal's and my combined Xmas and Birthday cuties. My grandkids made the blue clay octopus. My dad had the small glass one made and the maroon one I found on eBay and I used Xmas money to buy :rolleyes:

Attachments

• conv_293844.jpg
    conv_293844.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 103
  • conv_293845.jpg
    conv_293845.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 88
  • conv_293846.jpg
    conv_293846.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 102
cuttlegirl;132581 said:
Where did you get the squid?

That was one of my dad's clearance bin finds :roll:. It came with a diver and treasure chest but we only received the squid (the tentacles move if you push a button). One year he bought a musical toy that had a red flashing light for our 3year old son - it was an axe murderer :goofysca: (it didn't come home with us)

Hey, I have that squid-from-hell toy too... it was a gift so I don't know where it came from, but a pretty cool pirate was also included. :cool2:

Attachments

• conv_293899.jpg
    conv_293899.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 117
Tintenfisch;132929 said:
Hey, I have that squid-from-hell toy too... it was a gift so I don't know where it came from, but a pretty cool pirate was also included. :cool2:

:lol: I wonder if the giver knows my dad:wink:

As I understand it you are missing the included treasure chest. I am not sure what Mother intends to do with these missing items but you can never tell with my folks.:roll:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back