Ceph items and jewelry collection...

My son and daughter-in-law brought back that one for me for Xmas when they were in Italy - not inexpensive there either! Mine is orange instead of red.

Attachments

• conv_294097.jpg
    conv_294097.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 121
  • conv_294098.jpg
    conv_294098.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 93
cthulhu77;135605 said:
Shanlyn found this yesterday at Target:

OctopusPlate.jpg

I bought that. :biggrin2: And a cup to go with it...but there's also another plate shaped like an octopus, and a cookie jar, and tumbler cup all with that design for me to still get...

I am getting something from this collection for Mother's Day. My daughter-in-law called me from Target - after she bought it - to say she was shopping for HER mother's birthday present but ended up with something for me and did not want to wait until Xmas so I suggested Mother's Day :sagrin:

Never too old for Octo surpises

The first picture is some additional items that my daughter-in-law found with the above plate at Target and were a had to get Mother's day present for "Octo-Mom".

The second is a beach towel my mother found and then called to be sure my dive gear was still hot pink. When I asked her if it mattered, she said, "No, but I would like it better if your gear is still pink :roll:". She gave me the towel (rather than waiting for Xmas) to be able to show it off at TONMO and during a coral nursery workshop I hope to do the following week :wink:

If you enlarge the second picture twice, you can see SueNami peeking out from one of his dens (right compartment, right side, bottom, in a LR cave).

Attachments

• conv_294241.jpg
    conv_294241.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 147
  • conv_294242.jpg
    conv_294242.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 157
Being a webmaster has its advantages

Lynn (www.islandmarinelife.com) has been looking for an octopus for me - particularly a hummelincki - since the death of OhToo but none have crossed his path. I keep an open tank in hopes that he stumbles across one but the tank is getting lonely so when he and Carol found this on vacation, I was gifted with a wonderful briareus :biggrin2:

Attachments

• conv_294334.jpg
    conv_294334.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 127
  • conv_294335.jpg
    conv_294335.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 145

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back