Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Yep, it's a combination of a squid and a koru, which is the Maori stylization of a fern frond unfurling. I designed it in about 2003 and I think it's been my avatar since then... ?

Tintenfisch;128808 said:
Yep, it's a combination of a squid and a koru, which is the Maori stylization of a fern frond unfurling. I designed it in about 2003 and I think it's been my avatar since then... ?

It's really a beautiful avatar. You did a good job.

Thank you!! That reminds me, I don't think I ever got around to posting pictures of my graduation present from the office gang here... Emma's parents have an engraving business, so they made me six of these! I was speechless.

Attachments

• conv_293485.jpg
    conv_293485.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 110
  • conv_293486.jpg
    conv_293486.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 85
Very cool. I just emailed the link to my husband. WE fill stockings for each other. I had a squishy ball with nubs all over it that I used to help strengthen my arthritic hands until the cat discovered it. It is now the official cat massager/brush.

sorseress;129361 said:
Very cool. I just emailed the link to my husband. WE fill stockings for each other. I had a squishy ball with nubs all over it that I used to help strengthen my arthritic hands until the cat discovered it. It is now the official cat massager/brush.

The orange octo above seems like it might be well sized and shaped for a replacement.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back