A little fun with ranks :-)

Shouldn't the cuttlefish get a littlebit more credit then just 15 posts? or maybe more then just saying Cuttlefish? I feel there should be a little more from that side of things.

Alaskancuttle;82396 said:
Shouldn't the cuttlefish get a littlebit more credit then just 15 posts? or maybe more then just saying Cuttlefish? I feel there should be a little more from that side of things.

Well, if you keep going, you'll get 250 posts of Sepia Elegans later. I've never been clear why Tony went with that instead of Sepia Apama which seems more in line with the "big cephalopods" theme of the higher ranks...

monty;82400 said:
Well, if you keep going, you'll get 250 posts of Sepia Elegans later. I've never been clear why Tony went with that instead of Sepia Apama which seems more in line with the "big cephalopods" theme of the higher ranks...

I think it's because Cuttlegirl, ob, and I spent so much time grousing and complaining about being stuck as bathypelagic gelationous blobs for such a long time. He needed to shut us up, and as you see, as soon as we had left blobdom behind we became cheerful as well as elegant! :smile:

Milestone reached! Cthulhu77, I don't know how you did it, but you have reached 5,000 posts on TONMO.com. Outrageous!

Thanks for all of your contributions!

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back