A little fun with ranks :-)

Even all the posts arguing the validity of the TA-154 ?:lol:
It sure is a fun ride...didn't even notice I'd gotten that far until today. Anyways, if Tony hadn't built such a fun site, we all wouldn't be here.
I want a drink !

here ya go: :beer: as long as your computer supports IEEE 666 beer to beer transport protocol...

i think if you get over 10,000 you should be a cross breed like, giant squid-like octocuttle. or you can choose your own. or make your own. sweet!!

Technically, CG has 48 more posts to get to 2k (1k = 1024 not 1000 unless you are referring to strike-outs then K is only one anyway and written backwards is a strike-out looking)

signed: a gelatinous blob

Well Spence, thou shalt wander aimlessly through the abyss, far beneath the azure main, where days and nights follow each other in endless indistinguishable order, in night eternal, as a shapeless mass, carrying the weight of a thousand fathoms on your gelatinous shoulders, and noting naught bar the slow drift of detritus and marine snow before reaching CG's now exhalted state :wink:

Rest assured, we all have been there, or shall be eventually in the case of yet less fortunate ones...

Think of it as atonement :smile:

ob;107724 said:
Well Spence, thou shalt wander aimlessly through the abyss, far beneath the azure main, where days and nights follow each other in endless indistinguishable order, in night eternal, as a shapeless mass, carrying the weight of a thousand fathoms on your gelatinous shoulders, and noting naught bar the slow drift of detritus and marine snow before reaching CG's now exhalted state :wink:

Rest assured, we all have been there, or shall be eventually in the case of yet less fortunate ones...

Beautiful ob, just beautiful :cry:

ob;107724 said:

I concur. True poetry.:notworth:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back