Squid and Octopus spotting

DWhatley;183774 said:
cuddleycuttlefish,
Three of our staff were active partipants in the thawing and preservation.

OMG OMG OMG OMG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Three of them must be the coolest people on earth! Dang, compared to my status I feel so dinky.

Very nice, hope for best of luck for them. I am very eager to find out how active and intelligent these predators are. Regardless of the film recorded by Tsunemi Kubodera maybe this time something other than one frame from per 30 seconds. :lol:

I made an awesome book mark double-sided and laminated. The first is Veined Octopus and the squid is Caribbean Reef Squid. I don't know if this counts as squid and octopus spotting but I thought I might as well show it.

Attachments

• conv_298787.jpg
    conv_298787.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 122
  • conv_298788.jpg
    conv_298788.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 113
DWhatley;183855 said:
NatGeo is showing expeditions this week and there will be a new Giant Squid hunt Tuesday at 9:00 PM. Here is the preview

Just finished watching the special. This week was really busy and I didn't have that much time, but....Luckily I had Tivo so..... Not as lucky as the japanese dude's encounter. Actually having a Giant Squid thinking your camera is food and pulling it down the ocean is the best case scenario.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back