Squid and Octopus spotting

Hehe, I think it would look better if it was just a polished slab and not prepped out.

Check out this platter on eBay

Spiral shell wine goblet and serving tray set

They're not cephs, but its a very attractive polished limestone from Pakistan. We have a number of switchplates made out of it from another vendor and they're absolutely beautiful. We'd love to have countertops made out of it someday except it would be hard to find and prone to dissolution. The pictures don't do it justice.

Dan

Attachments

• conv_289208.jpg
    conv_289208.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 64
Higglytown Heroes

A new series of this very odd cartoon series starts on cable TV here in Australia next week - in the promo the annoying little girl who dresses in pink is a pink octopus in one scene.

KRin

Nick Jr station ID

here in Australia, has a big orange cartoon octopus and a smaller blue octopus fliting accross the sceen.

Nickelodean has these funny things people can make on their web page - sort of an avatar - and they show some on the TV station. One looked like an octopus with too many bulldogs in its family.

KRin

Mythbusters - Discovery Channel - last Sat night

here in Australia, did the story about the myth of the women swollowing the octopus eggs and giving birth to live ocotos. They busted the myth. It was cool seeing the octopuses in the aquarium.

KRin

Squid cartoon

A friend of mine launched his new web site last week - he has a squid cartoon in the archive already - think it was posted last Wednesday...see the cartoon at www.docrat.com.au

I have know this cartoonist for quite a few years and my late husband and he drew some cartoons together. PLeae support him if you like his work.

Enjoy, KRin

There's shareware games out there for the Mac and PC called Mystery Files: Huntsville and Mystery Files: Prime Suspects. Both of these are kind of a photo Where's Waldo type of game where they list objects and you have to find them. In both games in several locations, octopuses, squids and nautilus shells are featured.

in the venture brothers episode 'hate floats' there is a green octopus on the shelf in henchman #21's room at home... seeing as how he's a comic book geek, maybe it's :cthulhu:?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back