Sharksupply.com Orders | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Sharksupply.com Orders

Almondsaz

Wonderpus
Registered
Has anyone got any experience with Sharksupply.com? They have an unbelievable price on their grass/common shore shrimp and before ordering I wanted to check and see if anyone else on TONMO has.

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Good find! It says they may have octopuses. I sent them an email to find out. What they get, when they get them, and how much they cost.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
i'd suggest you search on Shark Supply and read the earlier posts. Tonmo members have ordered from this supplier before. Also look under the name Sharks Unlimited.

Nancy

Almondsaz

Wonderpus
Registered
Wow Nancy, just read the thread. Thanks for the "go look". I don't think the price offsets the headache others seemed to have had. Unfortunate as that would have been a good source of supply.

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
The are also advertising on eBay for fiddler crabs as Octo food. As much as I need to save money, mine still goes to Paul Sachs, a terrific, consistent supplier.

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member

Jabba954

GPO
Registered
This guy is a well known scam artist in the shark/ray world. Check out posts about him in the shark/ray forum at monsterfishkeepers.com and sharkraycentral.com

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards