• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sharksupply.com Orders

Almondsaz

Wonderpus
Registered
Has anyone got any experience with Sharksupply.com? They have an unbelievable price on their grass/common shore shrimp and before ordering I wanted to check and see if anyone else on TONMO has.

i'd suggest you search on Shark Supply and read the earlier posts. Tonmo members have ordered from this supplier before. Also look under the name Sharks Unlimited.

Nancy

Wow Nancy, just read the thread. Thanks for the "go look". I don't think the price offsets the headache others seemed to have had. Unfortunate as that would have been a good source of supply.

The are also advertising on eBay for fiddler crabs as Octo food. As much as I need to save money, mine still goes to Paul Sachs, a terrific, consistent supplier.

This guy is a well known scam artist in the shark/ray world. Check out posts about him in the shark/ray forum at monsterfishkeepers.com and sharkraycentral.com

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back