POST YOUR COLOSSAL SQUID QUESTIONS HERE

myopsida;122916 said:
I take it that it was a good Pinot noir?

this clearly indicates common ancestry with that coastal starfish (the name of which eludes me at present) which traps triplefins & shrimps underneath itself by tempting them to swim into what appears to be a nice safe cavern

Allostichaster (Stignaster) inflatus the ambush star

Jean;122921 said:
Allostichaster (Stignaster) inflatus the ambush star

Jean, Thanks for the picture, I have never seen or heard of these and it look exceptionally interesting - for a species only tank :hmm:

Your side of the world has the most interesting and aggressive creatures!

dwhatley;122925 said:
Jean, Thanks for the picture, I have never seen or heard of these and it look exceptionally interesting - for a species only tank :hmm:

Your side of the world has the most interesting and aggressive creatures!

We keep them in a community tank! Ok mainly small filter feeding anemones, but a few crabs, & snails etc too. It takes them a good week to deal with a prey item. It took the one in the picture about 6 days to finish that snail.

:wink:

OK all; here's the air date, 9pm 31 August, at the following link (you'll see a couple of squid docos on this day).

Enjoy (because you'll see it before we ever do!)

Great.... I guess.... Please, tell me what it's like, I haven't a clue whether it'll air in the NL and when....

Nancy;123232 said:
I've marked my calendar - so Steve, I assume we'll get to see you in this episode - I hope.

Nancy
That's a safe bet Nancy. I hope I don't disappoint!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back