POST YOUR COLOSSAL SQUID QUESTIONS HERE

Already did, frozen potstickers are quick to make. Now I'm just trying to work up the motivation to sew. We are doing skirt dancing tomorrow in bellydance class and I want some bloomers to wear under the 12yard skirt I made.

Hi folks,

just letting you know we pumped off all the water monday so the squid is in water so we are risking the no gloves thing so we can better tell if our baby is ok..

Hope your enjoying the show, will try to organise a team wave just before the last lift and shift!

Happy moving day
Mark

Jean;122561 said:
sigh.....I have to go teach a class........my mind is not going to be on rock lobster that's for sure, I wonder if I can persuade the powers that be to link the labs computers and projector to the great shift instead of crustacean anatomy??!!!

J

Too bad you can't internet the rock lobster to esquid, then she could have dinner :wink:

Steve got a nasty infection that had to be scraped out from handling dead flesh....then had us all convinced he had to have his left thumb amputated. He's evil. :twisted:

sorseress;122580 said:
I am a competent seamstress, and Steve's sewing makes me shudder!

At least he was using a locking stitch :wink:

Too bad there is not a super glue that would work and last in salt water. Even a glue that would hold long enough to stitch it up would be helpful.

That would be ideal wouldn't it? I think I remember reading somewhere that there is some glue that is being used, or at least tested in surgical procedures, but the alcohol solution would probably not allow that to work, and who knows if the formulin would complicate things.

Hi again,
I am out and warming up nicely, the wave was for you guys, but I had a bit of a hitch in the plan so couldn't get it in before the shift. I am glad that its all over and it went sweet as!

Hope you enjoyed the show, its hard to tell what you saw because we can't review the footage.

Cheers
Mark

The pictures were great, wonderful clarity. I think we saw just about everything. The only frustrating part was hearing all the frivolity in the background when nothing was happening in the tank. You guys seemed to be having a great time.

sorseress;122586 said:
The pictures were great, wonderful clarity. I think we saw just about everything. The only frustrating part was hearing all the frivolity in the background when nothing was happening in the tank. You guys seemed to be having a great time.

Frivolity? . . . that was just in repsonse to Steve's sewing ...

baldtankman;122584 said:
Hope you enjoyed the show, its hard to tell what you saw because we can't review the footage.

I saved a low-res version, which, although I'm not allowed to retransmit, I could presumably send to you somehow if you want. I didn't quite start it at the beginning, though, and it's 175MB.

Let me know if that's worth whatever it'd take to get 175MB to you... or if you can get a better version through the official channels.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back