• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Our lil baby

tjohnson

Wonderpus
Registered
He or she is still unnamed, but here is a quick pic, I will try to get better pics. Everytime i take them they never come out.

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
that came out pretty good....

maybe if you have a tripod use it or sit the camera down on something to take a long exposure shot....

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Not bad... What a cutie!! I find if you don't freak them with the flash, they become very used to the camera.

Good luck with your new baby!!

Carol

tjohnson

Wonderpus
Registered
H e really is cute, I need to get better pictures, he's just camera shy. I really wish I knew if it is a he or a she. :( Would make choosing a name easier.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Well, I think we've all faced that he or she problem, and we've just chosen a sex. Sometimes the names can be unisex.

Last year I was convinced that my bimac Ollie was a male. But, Ollie turned out to be a girl, so we made a gender switch!

Nancy

Members online