O. Briareus-round II

I admit the "surrounded by death" sounded suicidal. I will be more careful to keep it on the :sun: side.
Getting on with holiday things. I am taking a little break, but will be dropping in to read the theads.
Thank you :smile:

Sorry you have had such a hard time of it lately. It is one of the risks of cephalopod keeping, but when you have a healthy one it seems like the risks are worth it. I can imagine the stench of dead crabs (having experienced it myself), so maybe you should surround yourself with the scents of holiday baking...

On that note, I think I am going to start a new supporter thread...

Thank you, thank you for the kind words.:smile:
I should post the last photo. This is sad but seems as if these are from a new supplier, they are from lobster traps. Could be they are not handled properly before they make it into Tom's hands, just a guess. :sad:

DSCN1764.jpg

cuttlegirl;168141 said:
so maybe you should surround yourself with the scents of holiday baking...

On that note, I think I am going to start a new supporter thread...

Yes, I plan to do my holiday baking, enough cookies to feed an army. Now I just need to find a good hiding place or my family will devour them before my party.
I have some great recipes from my Grandmother I would happily share.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back