• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Nut hatching on 01 Feb 2009

FPVigo (winter)

Blue Ring
Registered
  • Surprise surprise.
    Last crab that approaches to Nut's den came out alive, but without half legs... was quite suspicious. I cannot describe the feeling of discovering this, a mix of worried, sadness, and happiness for the new hatching....
  • ---

Animal Mother

Architeuthis
Supporter
Well... congratulations and sorry at the same time.

On the bright side, those babies can be raised so hopefully you'll have a brand new generation of briareus. Might be time to set up a live mysis tank.

FPVigo (winter)

Blue Ring
Registered
Thanks AM, yes its time to set up that mysis. I've a friend of mine that will help me... hopefully :sagrin: if I dont receive support the revenge will be terrible :tomato:

Seems its time for hatching, on friday 30th I also got a Lysmata Serticaudata new generation. Was preparing a post for the live cultures section as proposed...

But yes, ...terrible sensation I have... :sad:

Members online

No members online now.