• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

New to TONMO

Ron

Larval Mass
Registered
Just thought id stop browsing the forums and intro myself,
My name is Ron and work for a UK based aquarium not sure im allowed to mention which one yet :)
My main interest is the Enteroctopus which we have on site and want to try and make sure that it is happy in its display.
so any Ideas or sugestions would be gratefully recieved.
Id like to add that im not the octopus keeper just a very interested member of the aquarium team.

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
:welcome: Ron

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
:welcome: to TONMO! I hope you're allowed to tell us more soon!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the site! :welcome:

Glad you've taken an interest in your resident octopus. We have lots of good references and links that you'll find useful.

We would welcome photos if you'd like to post those, too.

Does the octopus have a name?

Nancy

Ron

Larval Mass
Registered
Thanks for your great welcome guys. I am looking forward to shedding more light on myself our cephs on site and where we are :)
All I can say at the moment is that our GPO is called Neal. Which is a strange name for a female octopus lol obviously the person who first sexed her got it wrong lol.

Members online