marinebio_guy

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Howdy,

I've come across this site several times and being an avid cephalopod person thought I would join in. I am a marine biology student at Texas A&M University at Galveston and have been working for the NRCC for three years. But have been interested in cephalopods for many years.

marinebio_guy

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
marinebio_guy said:
Yes, I do have access to the GPO baby's.
Cool! Tell them we said "hi"... :) Welcome to TONMO.com!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

You have some company - there are a couple of other marine biology students from Galveston who occasionally stop by!

What's your special interest?

Glad to have you with us,

Nancy (a fellow Texan)

marinebio_guy

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Nancy said:
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

You have some company - there are a couple of other marine biology students from Galveston who occasionally stop by!

What's your special interest?

Glad to have you with us,

Nancy (a fellow Texan)
Well cephalopods of course, but I like everything except i'm not that much of a mammal person.

Steve O'Shea

Colossal Squid
Supporter
You probably know each other even .... that's the problem with handles like 'fluffysquid' (aka FS) and 'marinebio_guy' (aka MBG) - we're no wiser when it comes to knowing who we are dealing with (although I think fluffysquid likes climbing walls).

I have a hard-enough time remembering my password; if I had to remember another handle (pseudonym) I'd be confused. Could be worse I s'pose; the poor regal-footed right-honourable Sir Dr Ummmm....... has to remember how many m's and periods he has in his handle everytime he logs on. Probably why we don't hear from him that often after a drink!

:welcome: there Marinebio_guy!
O

Members online

No members online now.