• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

New-ish here

MagicMan

Larval Mass
Registered
Hey everyone, my name's Brett and I'm 18. I am currently a high school senior who is headed off to college soon, so unfortunately cephalopod ownership isn't going to be anytime soon for me. I do have a lot of interest in eventually owning an octopus or cuttlefish, and I am also very interested in learning about their natural history and behavior. Feel free to hit me with any questions or comments!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi MagicMan and welcome to the site. You don't need to keep an octopus or other Cephalopod to enjoy the site. There are many forums, articles, and photos, and of course the journals of ceph keepers.
Glad to have you with us!

Nancy

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Welcome @MagicMan Brett! In addition to our keepers' journals, TONMO attempts to keep up with cephs in the news. Keep an eye (subscribe) on some of the forums in our Cephalopod Science category for ceph happenings around the world, including science findings on the animals or replicating their skin. There are also daily news finds posted in our automated news forum that often alert us to new finds. TONMO also has a FaceBook page you can follow for brief notes on new items of interest.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Yep, all of the above, and a lot more. I don't own a tank, never have. Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.