New-ish here

MagicMan

Hatchling
Registered
Hey everyone, my name's Brett and I'm 18. I am currently a high school senior who is headed off to college soon, so unfortunately cephalopod ownership isn't going to be anytime soon for me. I do have a lot of interest in eventually owning an octopus or cuttlefish, and I am also very interested in learning about their natural history and behavior. Feel free to hit me with any questions or comments!

Hi MagicMan and welcome to the site. You don't need to keep an octopus or other Cephalopod to enjoy the site. There are many forums, articles, and photos, and of course the journals of ceph keepers.
Glad to have you with us!

Nancy

Welcome @MagicMan Brett! In addition to our keepers' journals, TONMO attempts to keep up with cephs in the news. Keep an eye (subscribe) on some of the forums in our Cephalopod Science category for ceph happenings around the world, including science findings on the animals or replicating their skin. There are also daily news finds posted in our automated news forum that often alert us to new finds. TONMO also has a FaceBook page you can follow for brief notes on new items of interest.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back