New DFL is here!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

nanoteuthis

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
And has everyone noticed how Tako's "scary" Jack O' Lantern bears a striking resemblance to a certain well-known Poriferan, eyelashes and all?

Tani
Second Pineapple to the Right

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
I haven't been able to get to it yet!!! My machine, since its brush with death, has staunchly refused to access anything as media-heavy as Tako. :evil: But tomorrow I'm crashing with a friend and have definite designs on her PC for a little DFL fix...
Did someone say 'ulterior motive'? :cthulhu:

nanoteuthis

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Hey, who knows? She might get hooked after Episode 6 and want to see the other 5 too. That stuff is so addictive, I'm waiting for them to come up with DEEP FRIED LIVE, THE MOVIE: BIGGER, LONGER, CUT AND REGENERATED.

:biggrin2:

rrtanton

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hi everyone!

Nice DFL episode. Decided to give this recipe a shot for our Thanksgiving get-together. Now, I've never made any custard-based dish before, but I have to say, this was both easy and delicious. If you're a pumpkin-pie fan, you MUST give this a shot. It shouldn't take more than an hour to make, and that's including the oven time--it takes just 10-15 minutes prep time, max. Well...that's excluding the 3 hours I spent trying to find cheap ramekins (little ceramic custard dishes...Wal-Mart saved the day.) And excluding the 1 hour I spent coaxing an adorable but terrified little kitty-cat from underneath a car in the parking lot...poor little girl rode to the parking lot underneath the car on top of the underslung spare tire!!! :shock: Of course, the car owner didn't own the cat, so now I have to find 'er a home... :oops:

Anyway, if you can find ramekins and avoid cats in need of rescue, it's an excellent recipe...the chef in the family was quite impressed!

rusty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowtbc

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak