Mini-TONMOcon is On

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and did I say :welcome: !!

I heard about the ferry. Really sad. I am going with my 6 yr. old daughtor! Should be fun!!!

Carol

Thurge

Cuttlefish
Registered
Reaction score
Well June Certiany was a busy month, as I turn 30 this June 25. May look into vacationing, as my GF has been busting my ..... to go on a vacation together. :roll:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Bigshowb, would be great to have you there! Let us know what the family says. Same for you Thurge!

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
:shock:

I've been away too long; WK just brought this to my attention!

I have to check the calendar (lectures, doumentary airing dates), but a holiday is most definitely in order, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it, and reason to meet (even a few) of you! It's summer then isn't it?

Put me down as a very serious possibilty. Had a dream (I think I was awake when I had it) that I met you, Tony, as a pseudonym. Best meet the man himself I think!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be very interesting!!!! Jess is excited!!!

So Doc......Should I start signing my posts......

My real name is Steve????? :mrgreen:

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Registered
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to miss this. Friends and I had a great time there in December, and ate someplace good nearby. When I remember the name of the place, I'll pass it along.

Melissa

o.vulgaris

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
I would love to go, but you know how things are. I wont miss the real TONMOCon though, will show up to that one! :D