Mini-TONMOcon is On

:| Bummer, sir! Let us know... it takes more than 2 for it to be a "mini-TONMOcon", says I... otherwise, it's kinda "the Morelli's and the Sauer's meeting up at the Baltimore Aquarium". :mrgreen:

Last call...

Date: Saturday, June 26

Agenda:

11am - Dolphin show!

Lunch time - lunch! :smile:

Afternoonish - wander the aquarium, spending extra time marvelling at the octopus tank.. wonder if they have any cuttles, like NEAq?

Dinner time - dinner? drinks? debauchery?

:octopus:

as far i remember, no cuttles, but i dunno what the travelling exhibit is....the shark room is pretty cool though.... most unfortunate, but i am a scratch.... bills piled up for me at the end of june ( the only creatures that couldve stopped me!)

i'd recommend catching an O's game.... theyre home from the 22nd thru 27th (yankees/braves).... plus it be a chance for you folks from the philly area to actually see a team that has won the world series..... :twisted:

Hopefully, i will assault the Balt/Philly region before late Fall.... so anyone in the area give a yelll and i'll try to keep you abreast of things....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back