'Legs' - O. briareus

If they don't deteriorate in 2 weeks, I would almost guess they are a form of macro algae similar to some I have seen and tried to propogate (unsuccessfully). It will be interesting to watch. Next week, if you can't tell a difference you could take a picture and compare it with the original to see if there is any change. So much interesting stuff happens in aquariums it just happens so slowly we miss a lot of it.

I'm also sorry that the end is almost there. I know from experience that's it's hard to watch them go. You gave her a good life, it's just sad that they don't live longer.

Nancy

She sure is stubborn! It's killing me All you can do is watch her slow deteriorate.

IMG_0083.jpg

Thank god I have Izzy and other tanks! but I don't think Izzy will ever live up to Legs, I need a Hummelincki to do that! 'm trying not to think about Legs by playing with my regular fish tank.

I set this tank up as a distraction cause I knew Leg's end was near. I built the stand and hood from scratch it's a 40 gallon with a seahorse, a chromis, 3 pipe fish, a pair of Maroon Clown, a pair of Fire fish, and a Mandarin.

DSCN2121.jpg

Very, very nice! I often get distracted when I see seahorses and pipes ... (don't know why the chromis though :heee:). I don't know that I will ever go back to keeping them but I am not the best at keeping my NO decisions. I saw a pipe tank on our local Reef club forum that started me thinking ...

If that is a carpet, you may be in trouble with the horses and pipes ... I have avoided having one because they are so aggresive but really like them and my consider it for my biOrb one day.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back