Krakenologist from Down Under

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DrPusSea, Nov 5, 2017.

1. DrPusSea

DrPusSea Larval Mass Supporter Registered

Hi everyone! I am a life-long cephalopod fanatic and have finally released the Kraken (who then summoned Dread Lord Cthulhu) on a momentous journey to Antarctica with the largest, all-female scientists expedition. To overcome the various issues I encountered, both on the ship and after, I got some serious help from my tentacled lair mates.

As much as it can be challenging sometime to live with two dread lords usually summoned to smite humanity for its arrogance and hubris, as much do I love having them around. I'd love to hear from other Krakenologists and ceph lovers, especially if you enjoy our blog or have anything you'd like to share on it. It delves into all things tentacles: biology, mythology, humour, news, art and a good dose of self-help when those Gorgons get you down. RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

tonmo likes this.
  2. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Welcome to TONMO -- glad you joined and extra thanks for becoming a Supporter!
    TONMO Supporter Programs

Nice blog; will follow it. :meso:

3. DrPusSea

DrPusSea Larval Mass Supporter Registered

Thank you! That's awesome. I am doing some weekly "Kraken News" which you may be happy to retweet/repost? Cheers, Sea