Happy Birthday to WK!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
When I was a kid I got a memorable Hallmark birthday card. For some reason I found it quite amusing...

Sung to the tune of Happy Birthday:

Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
Hippo, birdie, deer ewe,
Hippo, birdie, two ewes.

The accompanying illustrations were what made it funny.

Now, I just did a search for this via Google, and while the illustrations are different, it's the same concept:

Birthday Greeting Dance

I hope this didn't ruin your birthday... :D

:birthday:

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
:lol: that is an odd link..... i put it on the calendar in a lemming sort of way, hoping once people see that the 'cliff diving' isnt that bad, theyd join in....(putting their BDs on the calendar, not jumping of cliffs :) )

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Frontloading before
His night of mirth, White Kiboko
A hippo buddha

Kin to the Kelpie
Colleague of Buddha, water
Spirit Makara

Squid, elephant, thing
Makara kicks up his fins
Says Happy Birthday

Yours truly,
Clem

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
A very happy birthday to you WK!

Hope you have a few ales later, I'll inscribe 'WK' into a pint of Guiness in your honour later.
:beer:
:birthday:

Clem is your avatar an ancient Norse bone carving? Reindeer antler, 8th-9th century? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
The Moog said:
What's your Avatar all about Phil?
It's an octopus enjoying a meaningful relationship with Jacques Derrida.

No!

It's Comical Ali, the former Iraqi Information Minister! Long may he live.

Clem

Jared

Cuttlefish
Registered
I totally remember getting that same card for my birthday. That's one coincidence. The other is that today is my birthday as well. I guess that makes WK and I related or something.

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
well there are several others with the date....henry vii, jean jacques rousseau, mel brooks, john elway...id like to think i have a little something in common with them all and maybe i do, a fat former football player that thinks to much and doesnt worry about being politically correct :) (henry, elway, rousseau, brooks respectively).....but thats just ego

or the staropramen talking :)

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

of course i unintentionally left out pat morita....

and figured itd be morbid to bring up franz ferdinand....

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
I hope you had a good birthday too Jared. Any squidy presents?

Clem said:
It's Comical Ali, the former Iraqi Information Minister! Long may he live.
Yeah well, I thought that I had better keep my avatar up to date! Shocker to find out MSS had white hair.

Jared

Cuttlefish
Registered
Phil said:
I hope you had a good birthday too Jared. Any squidy presents?
I did have a good birthday. I did the first ocean dive for my AAUS research diving certification. I've got to get that cert so I can get squid chasing jobs.

I did get a very squidly shirt for my birthday. Here's a what's on the shirt (minus the frame):

So friends are coming down today for my birthday and I think we're going to the aquarium so I can stare at the cuttle fish some more.

Members online

No members online now.