Finding Nemo

No Nemo in Australia yet...

We still have a few days to go till Nemo gets here but the advertising machine is out there and working overtime! All sorts of merchandise is hitting the shelves - software and books so far. I did see some trading cards in a breakfast food box but as the cereal looked yuk I didn't buy it.

KRin

Well, it opens here this weekend (not that anyone's counting), and a certain Teuth is going to get dragged to the theater by the hair if he doesn't come along quietly. Of course, I couldn't visit the States without catching a sneak preview, so I've seen it, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got a little irritated by Dory's loopiness, but all was redeemed when she spoke whale... a scene that had me absolutely rolling. Of course, this was a late-night screening.
But come on, how many animators can lay claim to having done enough research to illustrate a cirrate octopus with reasonable accuracy?

:?: :goldfish:

..... kicking and screaming it may have to be, but I don't think it'll be by the hair (at the rate it is thinning)

Guys,

I'm enjoying a delightful mental picture of the theater lobby as the film enters its third act. The space is occupied by parents comforting children (upset by the film's stark Darwinian violence), and by a PHD candidate comforting a teuthologist (upset by the film's lack of stark Darwinian violence).

:wink:

Clem

I read in newsweek about how a sewage treatment company put out an official press release about not flushing pets. It went something like this "Anything flushed down the toilet will be dissolved in acid and ground up. If 'Finding Nemo' was anything like realinty, the movie would have called 'Grinding Nemo'"
I know it's sick but, :lol:

-Oz

Nemo toys

Jean said:
Went into MacDonalds (NOT something I usually admit to, but this was a special case) & got me one of the happy meal toys (not the meal :yuck: ) Got the octi from Nemo and it lumineses!

J

I missed the toy by one day and I agree about the food. Just let me pin you down one day and tell you about what is actually in McChucks food...

Finding Nemo has been loaying here for a few weeks. I still haven't seen it due to sick cat, sick friend and extra paid work, oh and no money to actually go to the cinema...

KRin

Have I found Nemo? This little fella was inside the stomach of a yellow fin tuna.

We haven't mentioned Neil Diamond on this thread yet :mrgreen:
Neil Diamond
Neil Diamond
Neil Diamond
:heee:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back