Dr. Snuggles (cuttlefish)

erich orser

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Dr. Snuggles "Friend to the animal world" was a character created by Jeffrey O'Kelly. Later turned into an animated program produced in Holland, English-language voice characterizations by the late Sir Peter Ustinov.

Personally, I like naming against type. Dr. Snuggles fits the bill perfectly for a voracious uber-predator.

:cuttle:

erich orser

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Capital idea, Nancy! Our cuttle population seems to be increasing (particularly here in the States - thanks Righty!) and I think our finned-and-tentacled friends deserve their own list.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
OK, may take a few days to post it - I'll put the list at the top of this forum for now.

Don't forget that in the UK Mikey and Colin have a number of cuttles, so we're not just limited to this country.

Nancy

Mikey

Wonderpus
Registered
Good to see this happening over there thanks to Rich.

Well my group of 10 became 11 last night - thanks to 2 months of mis-counting or a hide-away!!

No wonder 10 shrimp fed always ended up in 2 fighting!! Anyway - I aint got names for them all!! hehehe

cthulhu77

Titanites
Supporter
Rarely, if ever, have I been so wound up about a new development in the animal trade. You guys have really spearheaded a new fascination in the big wide world of aquaculture, and deserve a huge pat on the back and a cold one !!
I am looking forward to getting cuttlefish like a kid on December 23rd looking at the boxes, and it is a very,very refreshing feeling !

greg

Members online

No members online now.