• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Dr. Snuggles (cuttlefish)

i need cuttle said:
well i just named the cuttle righty sent me today, His name is Dr. Snuggles, he is about 3/4 inch mantel lengh, ill post pics soon

very cool. and appropriate, too !

i wasnt the actualy one who named him, i let my little sister do it, and thats what she picked.

first one is the lil bugger seccond is his current home, a net breeder, and the last is his future home, it will lose the fish and the anemone

Attachments

• conv_288323.jpg
    conv_288323.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 110
  • conv_288324.jpg
    conv_288324.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 103
  • conv_288325.jpg
    conv_288325.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 103
Dr. Snuggles "Friend to the animal world" was a character created by Jeffrey O'Kelly. Later turned into an animated program produced in Holland, English-language voice characterizations by the late Sir Peter Ustinov.

Personally, I like naming against type. Dr. Snuggles fits the bill perfectly for a voracious uber-predator.

:cuttle:

Capital idea, Nancy! Our cuttle population seems to be increasing (particularly here in the States - thanks Righty!) and I think our finned-and-tentacled friends deserve their own list.

OK, may take a few days to post it - I'll put the list at the top of this forum for now.

Don't forget that in the UK Mikey and Colin have a number of cuttles, so we're not just limited to this country.

Nancy

:biggrin2:

I name the entire group now instead of individuals...I like to pretend they have a group mind. "Shrimp - you will be digestulated"

Good to see this happening over there thanks to Rich.

Well my group of 10 became 11 last night - thanks to 2 months of mis-counting or a hide-away!!

No wonder 10 shrimp fed always ended up in 2 fighting!! Anyway - I aint got names for them all!! hehehe

Hey Mikey!

I really think keeping a group is going to pay off. I believe you are going to be a daddy soon! Then we need 6 more people like us in each country... :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back