Cuttlefish species that are for sale? | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Cuttlefish species that are for sale?

Pie

Cuttlefish
Registered
Someone showed my this website that has some cuttlefish/eggs for sale and it doesn't say what type they are so I was hoping for someone here to help out?

Here are the two links: (On with the eggs, on with the hatched)
Hatched
Eggs

Also, any experience with this website?

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Not sure but I thought 99% of the time in the US it is S.Bandensis.

Also, any experience with this website?
We have been talking about them a lot lately. They suck!(my opinion) They are misleading, we actually they staight up lie. Although people have ordered from them successfully, I would never get anything from them.

Pie

Cuttlefish
Registered
CaptFish;164541 said:
Not sure but I thought 99% of the time in the US it is S.Bandensis.

We have been talking about them a lot lately. They suck!(my opinion) They are misleading, we actually they staight up lie. Although people have ordered from them successfully, I would never get anything from them.
Ohh, Any reliable cuttlefish sellers that currently have s. bandensis in stock that you know of?

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
In stock right now i'm not sure.

try here: Paradise Pets, they are not perfect either, My suggestion wold be to call them, that seems to work best. But a few people here on TONMO have received viable eggs from them.
http://www.paradisepetshop.net/en/cuttlefish-eggs.html

Pie

Cuttlefish
Registered
CaptFish;164543 said:
In stock right now i'm not sure.

try here: Paradise Pets, they are not perfect either, My suggestion wold be to call them, that seems to work best. But a few people here on TONMO have received viable eggs from them.
http://www.paradisepetshop.net/en/cuttlefish-eggs.html
Okay, I think I may have to set up a new tank for them xD
at first I thought a 45 gallon would work for a pair

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards