• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish species that are for sale?

Pie

Cuttlefish
Registered
Someone showed my this website that has some cuttlefish/eggs for sale and it doesn't say what type they are so I was hoping for someone here to help out?

Here are the two links: (On with the eggs, on with the hatched)
Hatched
Eggs

Also, any experience with this website?

Not sure but I thought 99% of the time in the US it is S.Bandensis.

Also, any experience with this website?
We have been talking about them a lot lately. They suck!(my opinion) They are misleading, we actually they staight up lie. Although people have ordered from them successfully, I would never get anything from them.

CaptFish;164541 said:
Not sure but I thought 99% of the time in the US it is S.Bandensis.

We have been talking about them a lot lately. They suck!(my opinion) They are misleading, we actually they staight up lie. Although people have ordered from them successfully, I would never get anything from them.

Ohh, Any reliable cuttlefish sellers that currently have s. bandensis in stock that you know of?

CaptFish;164543 said:
In stock right now i'm not sure.

try here: Paradise Pets, they are not perfect either, My suggestion wold be to call them, that seems to work best. But a few people here on TONMO have received viable eggs from them.
Paradise Pets: Cuttlefish Eggs

Okay, I think I may have to set up a new tank for them xD
at first I thought a 45 gallon would work for a pair

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back