CuttleFarm Army article in ReefKeeping magazine

Paradox

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
I was honored to be given the opportunity to write an article for reefkeeping magazine on Sepia Bandensis. It can be viewed at
http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-10/feature/index.php

Ive also revamped by lame attempt at a website haha. Content is still sparse, but its evolving slowly. I have added all the best images and videos I had of 4+ years of keeping these guys. Was it a hassle to go through 50+ gigs of images and video! Come visit and leave a comment if you wish!

www.thetentacleparadox.com

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Congratulations! Good article and your photos look great!

For those of you not in the know, Reefkeeping Magazine is an online publication of Reef Central.

Nancy

esquid

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
Just to let you know, it's such a good article I sent the link to my boss, his boss and my boss' future boss as part of cephloculture campaign :sagrin:

shipposhack

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
I just skimmed the article however I enjoyed the pictures :). I forgot how small they are when they are newborns. I haven't yet forgot how much work they are though, which is why I still don't have another batch ^^;. Congrats.

Paradox

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
shipposhack;126568 said:
I just skimmed the article however I enjoyed the pictures :). I forgot how small they are when they are newborns. I haven't yet forgot how much work they are though, which is why I still don't have another batch ^^;. Congrats.
Every time I have hatchlings, I have the same realization. Its easily to forget that they start out so small and cute!

Members online

No members online now.