Chatting

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I've added a chat event to the calendar for Friday/Saturday. Joel and I will definitely be on (at 7 pm EST, which is 8 am in Singapore), please join us! Don't worry if you can't join right at 7.

The event is up for Friday and Saturday of this week. Whether it's Friday or Saturday depends on where you are. The World Clock will help you find out what time it will be where you are.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Let me know if I got your time wrong in the announcement!

Melissa

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Oh dear... there seem to be a lot of Architeuthis attacks at the moment... sorry to say (ok, sort of), I'll be off camping this weekend. Have fun though.

:meso::boat: = :bonk:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
I chose "Help! Giant Squid are attacking my boat!" to denote that I have to play it by ear... :biggrin2:

Melissa

Supporter
Kat, you are the one person from whom I'm really glad to hear that the squid attack is just a joke! Have fun camping, that sounds wonderful.

Joel and I will be there to gossip about Kat and all the others with prior obligations. :) One thing I'd really like to get from some of the time is other people's ideas of what TONMOcon should be.

Melissa

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Melissa said:
Joel and I will be there to gossip about Kat and all the others with prior obligations.
:twisted:

And though I probably won't be able to go for TONMOcon, I have a few ideas of what it would be like. :)

Sedusa

GPO
Registered
Unfortunately 4:00PM PST on fridays is usually the busiest time of the week for me! But I'm always on AIM during PST business hours for any Tonmoers (My subversion of the workplace Muahahaha!!) Unfortunately I don't usually have the time to make organized chat meets :(

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Melissa said:
Joel and I will be there to gossip about Kat and all the others with prior obligations.
In that case, I might have to stop in for a little while. Maybe start some vicious rumors.

supernick

O. bimaculoides
Registered
joel_ang said:
Well I was thinking, why not have chat events monthly like every 1st saturday of the month or something like that?
definitly.i'll be there

(can the TONMOcon be in San Francisco?PLEASE? i live there :welcome: :popcorn: :boat: :headphon:

Melissa

Supporter
WK, thanks for posting this link! No time will be good for people everywhere, so we might try varying chat times. Joel and I settled on a time that worked for both of us.

um... Winchell, chat gossip columnist and minister of propaganda :)

Melissa

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Click on the 'members chatting' thingy. I think that's how I got in...

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
i dont know if it registered for anything for you, but it stated a couple times that you had entered the chatroom....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadicusQuenchicus

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak