TONMOcon VII Transportation and Accomodation Sharing

Danna

Blue Ring
Registered
If there's still room in the car, I'd love to join in the Sunday evening road trip fun! I did reserve a spot on the last Peter Pan bus of the day, but it leaves at 4:50 pm and I'd hate to miss any of the tour because of that.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Car is all booked, it is a 5 seat car so I believe Danna that you can have the last spot if you would like it.
luggage on laps! :smile:

esquid

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
Is anybody else planning on driving down from Boston and want to carpool? I can't stay the night, so will be going down and back sat and sun.

Erin

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
I just realized today that we are less than a month away and I'm getting so excited- and a tiny bit nervous because I always do before traveling.

Elise and I are coming in on Thursday April 5, flying into Logan at noon. I'm planning on taking the bus to Wood's Hole. Anyone else coming in around then and riding out on Thursday?

KMac

Hatchling
Registered
Long time lurker but very excited to come nerd out with you all in person!

I'm flying into Boston with approx 4:30 arrival on Friday, and headed out to catch an 8pm flight on Sunday. Will be renting a car, so am more than happy for some company if any of y'all need a lift!

Last edited:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Stay tuned for possibly a bit of fluctuation in the end time. Due to a couple of shifts in the agenda, we may end up wrapping up the presentations by lunchtime on Sunday. I will model it tomorrow... but I'm thinking we do that, and break for lunch, then spend a couple of hours in the afternoon on tours. So @KMac I think your 8pm flight out is perfect! And your flight in is great on Friday, although I don't know about time to MBL esp. during peak traffic on Friday. I will circle back with what time the social mixer begins on Friday night; I'm generally thinking 7 or 7:30 (after allowing folks time for dinner), which probably works out quite well for you as well.

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
I'm
Is it possible to stay over Sunday night? We'd like to drive back on Monday, and if I need to get a hotel for one night, I should probably find out soon :)
They are giving Elise and I lodging for Thursday night but we have to find our own food. They are really nice, Tony can give you an email address so you can set it up.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
love it!! @perke , member since Dec 2002. Wow. This is your first tcon, yes? can't wait to finally meet!!

perke

O. vulgaris
Registered
Nope my second I was at the one in Washington as well there is a photo of me in the executive suite when we were drinking the kraken rum on I think it was the Saturday night?

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
lol love it. that was a fun night!! Looking forward to catching up then :biggrin2:

CephaloPride

Hatchling
Registered
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is driving from Logan airport to Wood's Hole around 9PM on Friday that would be willing to let my friend and I carpool with them? Definitely flexible with the time, our flight lands around 8:30pm. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D.Quail

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak