TONMOcon VII Transportation and Accomodation Sharing

I might be able to give people a ride back to Logan airport on the Sunday if there is interest as it will otherwise just be me in the car. Of course I'm used to driving on the other side of the road and the other side of the car so you may be taking your life in your own hands:wink:
I'll risk it! Please count me in as a passenger (and let me contribute to the rental fee) as this has been a major concern in my planning.

I might be able to give people a ride back to Logan airport on the Sunday if there is interest as it will otherwise just be me in the car. Of course I'm used to driving on the other side of the road and the other side of the car so you may be taking your life in your own hands:wink:
My daughter and I would like to ride to Logan with you! That counts as two more to split the cost with!

I'm not flying back to the uk till Monday night but will have picked the car up from the airport( on the wednesday before)so am returning it sunday as I won't need it. So we can head back whenever we like dependent on what everyone elses plans are.

If there's still room in the car, I'd love to join in the Sunday evening road trip fun! I did reserve a spot on the last Peter Pan bus of the day, but it leaves at 4:50 pm and I'd hate to miss any of the tour because of that.

I just realized today that we are less than a month away and I'm getting so excited- and a tiny bit nervous because I always do before traveling.

Elise and I are coming in on Thursday April 5, flying into Logan at noon. I'm planning on taking the bus to Wood's Hole. Anyone else coming in around then and riding out on Thursday?

Long time lurker but very excited to come nerd out with you all in person!

I'm flying into Boston with approx 4:30 arrival on Friday, and headed out to catch an 8pm flight on Sunday. Will be renting a car, so am more than happy for some company if any of y'all need a lift!

Last edited:
Stay tuned for possibly a bit of fluctuation in the end time. Due to a couple of shifts in the agenda, we may end up wrapping up the presentations by lunchtime on Sunday. I will model it tomorrow... but I'm thinking we do that, and break for lunch, then spend a couple of hours in the afternoon on tours. So @KMac I think your 8pm flight out is perfect! And your flight in is great on Friday, although I don't know about time to MBL esp. during peak traffic on Friday. I will circle back with what time the social mixer begins on Friday night; I'm generally thinking 7 or 7:30 (after allowing folks time for dinner), which probably works out quite well for you as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back