Chat

I may propose a mini-TONMOcon at the Baltimore aquarium on June 26-27. Nothing special, just a trip to the aquarium, maybe some dinner or something. Any takers for that?

If it were really up to me, TONMOcon would happen in Boston next month! I might go anyway, but it won't be the big party we're planning for TONMOcon.

Baltimore in June sounds like lots of fun. I'm sorry I won't be able to be there.

TONMOcon has to fit Steve O's schedule and a date when the aquarium is not already booked for a wedding :bonk: or other affair. The aquarium has to want the press and other prizes that come with having a gaggle of cephalofanatics arrive for a few days. More news will come as the dates settle.

Melissa

'Lissa...you are the bomb...! We all really appreciate the hard work, time, and bs you have gone through (and more to come, no doubt) ! I think I can honestly speak for the bulk of us when I say, "we can hardly wait to see you there and sing your praises!"
Greg

tonmo said:
I may propose a mini-TONMOcon at the Baltimore aquarium on June 26-27. Nothing special, just a trip to the aquarium, maybe some dinner or something. Any takers for that?

Given that the 28th is Hippo Appreciation day, i'll see what i can arrange....

I think I may be able to do Balitimore :smile: ! Will keep those dates open!!! Weekend before, the 20th, Jess is having her B-day party at Jenkinson's Aquarium again!!!! :smile: Third year in a row and it was her choice!!! Think I'm rubbing off on her??? :mrgreen:

Carol

I'll either be there (here in this chair, actually :?), or I'll be throwing an apoplectic tantrum the likes of which this jerkwater burg has never seen (since the night of the last monthly chat :roll:).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back