Chat

I tried to get on several times but it kept telling me my session had expired. Oh well, I'm sure ya'll were just talking about boring junk like Cephs.

sideways said:
I tried to get on several times but it kept telling me my session had expired

Purple screen?

This time I could actually get on ( :party: ) I could see the previous posts and stuff like that but there was no space to write my stuff. Probably because I've been half blinded by the evil eye doctors who put pupil enlarging drops in my eyes so they could see it better.

bummer for all ya all...it was enlightening and vivacious...Tony revealed dark, deep secrets...Melissa went over her plans for Tonmocon and the gradual assimilation of the known universe...and White Kikobo decided to travel to the fabled Platuea of Leng for his holiday !
Miss'd ya!
Greg

i did? ok.... vacation sounds nice....

by the way... ShaggothAir is offering us a group rate for travel to and from TONMOCOM... only 3/8s of your soul....

Melissa even finagled free "hideous dripping black ichor" drinks for the flight both ways! (one to Leng,and then the return trip to dark Yuggoth at the edge of space and time)
Yaay!
Greg

Weeeellllll....it may not be Baltimore, after all...it's up to Melissa...and we were brainstorming last night !
Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back