Cephlaholic Counselling Group

Scouse said:
ha haa!!!

YEah reckon that Jesus Christ on a Bicycle is a Brit thing heard that many :lol:

An Ive gotta say your all way way way off the mark with ya watership down buisness, dont get me wrong I like it and th cartoon aint bad neither :wink: .....but......thowe cannot be compared to the great........

MRS FRISBY AND THE RATS OF NIMH!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was a bit of class

I had a dog named Frisby interestingly enough, Hungarian Viszla no less, paprika flavour mixer was his fave, honest.

Scouse said:
An Ive gotta say your all way way way off the mark with ya watership down buisness, dont get me wrong I like it and th cartoon aint bad neither :wink: .....but......thowe cannot be compared to the great........
MRS FRISBY AND THE RATS OF NIMH!!!!!!!!!!
Now that was a bit of class

LOL. Had to read that a few years ago, couldn't stand it. Only other books I've read for a while ( non-school ones ) is Stephen King stuff.

I feel quite out of place! I haven't read watership down or wind in the willows for YEARS (and sorry Scouse have NEVER read the Nimh book.....I musta had a deprived childhood!)

At the moment I've just finished (for the umpteenth time!) David Eddings Belgariad/Malloreon Series and I think I may now read Anne McCaffreys Dragon series again.

Or maybe I'll REALLY splash out and read the Narnia books!

J

" when the battle is done,
gone over the plains,
and the women come out
to chop up the remains,
then roll to your rifle,
and blow out your brains,
and go to your god like a soldier."
r. kipling

(perhaps some sic there...this is from memory, folks)

Perhaps, next to Jules Verne, Stephen King, Mark Twain...one of my most favourite authors!!!!

cthulhu77 said:
" when the battle is done,
gone over the plains,
and the women come out
to chop up the remains,
then roll to your rifle,
and blow out your brains,
and go to your god like a soldier."
r. kipling

(perhaps some sic there...this is from memory, folks)

Perhaps, next to Jules Verne, Stephen King, Mark Twain...one of my most favourite authors!!!!

I prefer his cakes :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back