Cephlaholic Counselling Group

That's OK, I rarely have a clue as to what I am on about either...just ramblings from a madhouse with oddly angled walls... :biggrin2:
Are we talking nutty butty???

cthulhu77 said:
That's OK, I rarely have a clue as to what I am on about either...just ramblings from a madhouse with oddly angled walls... :biggrin2:
Are we talking nutty butty???

Greg, please send me some :bonk: I know I'll enjoy it :biggrin2:

A.f. I'm abroad minded adult of the most laidfback openminded type but now I'm :goofysca: :shock:

wot about mutt butty ? works for Koreans, heh it's just protein n'est pas ?

Keef

a butty is a sandwich (sarnie); bread n butter w fillers. for ex: a 'chip butty' is a sandwich w chips (french fries) as filler. the best imho is a bacon butty (sarnie). nothing better in winter. hth a.f. :smile:

"Greg, please send me some I know I'll enjoy it "
Sure thing Spartacus! Hopefully it will clear customs though...
"these chemicals would drive a normal man insane, since I have already crossed that threshold, perhaps they shall drive me to normality..."
Herbert West

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is the funniest an most confusin post ever!!! ha haaa!!!!!

Spartacus I sussed out what a honhee hon was after I wrote the post but forgot to come back an say :lol:

an a big toe butty is what you would give them if they didnt give ya decent fast food fast, ha haa confusin, i cant beleive im sittin here explainin all this!!! :lol: :lol:

Greg whats a nutty butty..errr think i just sussed that, but thats a bit mingin, is that if your butty is crap :bonk: :lol: :lol: ?!?!?

an spartacus whats a mutt butty when its out an about?!?!?

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

"Greg whats a nutty butty.."

Well, we have a candy by that name here in the states, but it is also used to refer to a sandwich made from peanut butter (smooth, not chunky) and cashews...go figure.
greg

Happy promotion Scouse ! :biggrin2:
mutt butty is Korean fast food

stick to the frog sarnie methinks BTW got edible frogs dans the pond & they're Norma's.
:snail: none of these though, mine all got out & legged it.
Got trouble with moles (taupe) now the grounds wet & wormy, caught one yesterday in my trap so I buried the little pest alive ! :twisted: teach it a lesson !

Isn't burying a mole alive kind of like getting revenge on a pike by throwing it into the trout lake?
Unless you stamped on the ground afterwards, in which case, you are guilty of animal cruelty... :x

err yes Greg, like holding a fish underwater :twisted:
animal cruelty, me ? though I did just eat some bits of a pig & chicken ova but they don't count, not forgetting the poor little squashed maggots in the apples that made my cidre doux :cry: sniff

Nah, I think he is off with Mr. Toad and Mr. Rat to see the badger about a tea pot...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back