Ceph Furniture...

Pretty good anatomy on the squid fighting Race, too. Go squid!

Ceph Furniture ...Kitchen

OK, has anyone seen my baster?

If that one wasn't bad (or good) enough, let's look at this one. The mantle is the rubber dome in which suction is created.

Just one more piece showing that we are slowly reaching the outer world.

Attachments

• conv_292673.jpg
    conv_292673.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 91
Ceph Furniture... Walls

OK, so at Martymagic.com, they have this.

Eaxtly what it is, I am not sure. the pic was not big enough, but it describes it as a hook that can hold keys and such.

Attachments

• conv_292682.jpg
    conv_292682.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 85
Ceph Furniture... Desk (Paper)

Now who could resist this?

It's a pad that has our favorite totem squiggling all down at the bottom.

But he's cool with that...

Attachments

• conv_292683.png
    conv_292683.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 95
Ceph Furniture... Desk (Stamp)

Talk about cool...

I am not sure what I would stamp with this sucker (get it?), but just to have this on my desk would rock.

Attachments

• conv_292684.jpg
    conv_292684.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 91
Do you have a link for the notepad? That's an item that's possibly in my price range...

monty;116657 said:
Do you have a link for the notepad? That's an item that's possibly in my price range...

Why kiddies that's the easiest thing of all...

Why? It's free and downloadable and printable. Just go here and you will see it.

Or go to google and type in "octopus paper" and click on images.

Ceph Furniture... Door

I never rest!

No, I can't, you see I have a never ending quest for these things that are most often well, WELL outside of my price range.

Take this one for instance. This door is found at Avalon Glass Works.net.

Don't you just love it?

Attachments

• conv_292689.jpg
    conv_292689.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 88
OHHHHH, I SO want that but I am not even going there. Well, maybe a peek, just in case I win the lottery ...

oops - I started to put the napkins here and didn't really want to start a new post but they weren't "furniture" and I do try sooo hard not to be disruptive :roll:. I promise to behave better in the future :fingerscrossed:

:biggrin2:

I did go read on the door. It was a custom insert into an antique door - definitely on my lottery winnings want to have one made list but with all eight arms.

dwhatley;116827 said:
OHHHHH, I SO want that but I am not even going there. Well, maybe a peek, just in case I win the lottery ...

You cheat! I saw your 'Setting a Ceph Table'. You gotta add such as those here as they are furniture.

But do it with the pic and link so people can make the jump right there. That way, the more ceph stuff we buy, the more they make.

For those of you who want to see his 'octo napkins' from Pottery Barn, here they are.

Great find by the way.

Attachments

• conv_292694.jpg
    conv_292694.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 81
dwhatley;116827 said:

Hey, I do not even know what Avalon wants for the door, but Triton hardware wants $850 for the octopus door handle!

Mr. Black,

Thank you for your inquiry. The artists do use the lost wax process and also do commission work. The octopus door pull is $850.00 each. We can produce multiple orders if needed.

Warm regards,

Nyree McGrath
Triton Hardware
(561) 308-6581

Attachments

• conv_292695.jpg
    conv_292695.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 88
Ceph Furniture ...Knobs

OK,

I have had some questions so I will revisit these. Knobs and pulls are one of my favorite things to find a really good ceph in because I can make any mundane piece of furniture with a handle of any sort into my Submariner's Lair. The ooohs and aaahs I get when people finally notice them are always worth it.

There are several places to go. www.decoknob.com has a set of octo knobs that are preety lame, but www.knobdeco.com (Don't ask) has some beautiful stuff.

The brass pull is from Castofcharacters which I normally only find on ebay from time to time, and the small brass octopus knob is off ebay as well.

Attachments

• conv_292714.jpg
    conv_292714.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
  • conv_292716.jpg
    conv_292716.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 90
  • conv_292715.jpg
    conv_292715.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 89
  • conv_292713.jpg
    conv_292713.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 86

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back