Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture... Chair

OK, one more chair.

This is a freaky little number, but I gotta tell you, it really makes me happy. It's some real traditional style furniture that isn't inspired by octopus by using rolling shapes or something suggestive of tentacles. No, it has an octopus back.

Click here to go to the website.

Attachments

• conv_292117.jpg
    conv_292117.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 86
The website has this great paper towel holder with cuttles on the base and the center pole can use any of their finials, including that great octo. I just don't have $300 for a paper towel holder this week :sad:

Are you sure that chair back is not an octopus tree plant replica? I know the website says octopus chair but the "mantle" looks more like a pot (the plant holding kind).

Hallucigenia just sent me this, which I don't remember seeing here before...

among other things, it has this:

DSC00160%20thumb%2Ejpg

cuttlegirl;107387 said:
:oops: I thought it looked familiar...

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather you put it up than not...

That way people will continue to see all the cool things with our totem on it out there. It kind of kicks up the silt a little.

dwhatley;107401 said:
The website has this great paper towel holder with cuttles on the base and the center pole can use any of their finials, including that great octo. I just don't have $300 for a paper towel holder this week :sad:

Are you sure that chair back is not an octopus tree plant replica? I know the website says octopus chair but the "mantle" looks more like a pot (the plant holding kind).

I can't see it well enough. That would upset me though. I'll see if they will send me a better picture that is more closely detailed. Good eye, though.

Ceph Furniture ...Boat Rigging

OK, careful when you look at this... It may be have an 'R' rating.

This is a mooring cleat that I find phenomenal. It is made of either silver or stainless steel to look like a squid; HOWEVER, it is actually a series of nudes.

Don't get me wrong, I think the human body is beautiful, I just would have preferred the straight ceph.

Attachments

• conv_292124.jpg
    conv_292124.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 87
Ceph Furniture ...Vase

OK, I have to develop some form of system to let me know whether or not I have posted this item yet. It is getting a little large and thereby a bit more cumbersome.

Anyhoo... Here is a vase that I found that I submit for thine approval.

Attachments

• conv_292125.jpg
    conv_292125.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 86
Ceph Furniture... Pillows

How's this one?

It's from Dermond Peterson Deep Sea collection. The problem is that it is an expensive line. I found a store that carried them and they sold for $185 each.

Each! They don't even get up and make you stuffed French toast in the morning.:shock:

I need to move to Japan for a few years. Everything there has cephs on it, so it's not nearly as expensive.

Attachments

• conv_292126.jpg
    conv_292126.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 93
Ceph Furniture... Gate

OK, I haven't seen one of these in a while, so here is a gate.

Supposedly this is a hotel, or bed and breakfast, or whatever in Florida.

Attachments

• conv_292127.jpg
    conv_292127.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 89
Ceph Furniture ...Door Handle (ACT NOW)

Your action Needed...

OK, some of you may or may not remember the monstrously beautiful handle that I posted on page 2 of this thread.

Well I have recently bought a special seahorse handle for a friend for Christmas. Like me, she loves the ocean, but well, she prefers seahorses (there's no accounting for taste). See the Sea Horse handle in a pair below. They have a yellow protective covering on them for shipping as they are brass to keep them from tarnishing.

The problem was with the tentacle handle was that it was a whopping $1,200. Where as the Sea Horse was a whole $79. $79 I can afford. $1,200 and I don't eat for a couple of months. I spoke to them about making an octopus tentacle handle and they are researching it now. Their prices range to about $129. Please contact them and let them know that you too would like this handle and let's see if we can get them to make us some for a group buy.

Her name is Patricia Michalski and the company is Eastern Elegance. You can email her here.

Attachments

• conv_292168.jpg
    conv_292168.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 98
  • conv_292169.jpg
    conv_292169.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 95
Ceph Furniture ...iTunes and iPods

OK,

I got one of these for Christmas and I love it. The guy I got it from sells them for 14.99 plus shipping. He has converted the old record into a cd and you can play it or copy it to your computer's player.

What makes me most happy is the cd's jewel case. He converted it all to fit the jewel case and now I have the modern version of good old time fun. It has all the voices of the original cast and is just plain fun.

If you want one, email him and he'll get you one too. His email is [email protected].

Attachments

• conv_292310.jpg
    conv_292310.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 83

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back