• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Cartoon caption contest

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Done!

The bad news is we're out of wasabi.

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Melissa,

Remember how, in "A Prayer For Owen Meany," young Owen knew that all of the signature events in his life were rehearsals for a single, pivotal moment that would reveal the shape and meaning of his life? For me, that moment has arrived.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pull out my hair for three weeks.

Yours truly,

Clem

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Clem said:
Remember how, in "A Prayer For Owen Meany," young Owen knew that all of the signature events in his life were rehearsals for a single, pivotal moment that would reveal the shape and meaning of his life?
you mean someone has stolen my recipe Calamari ChiCom KaBoom?

this is irrelevent but after watching the beer can chicken episode of DFL! im trying to figure a positive way to harness the explosion of a beer (the holy grail being Nitrogen charged) in the cooking of an animal, most likely fowl.... i figure the shrapnel before being picked out could allow extra paths for aromatics to penetrate the flesh....

:madsci: :heart: :beer:

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Clem said:
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pull out my hair for three weeks.
You and me both! The best I can come up with this morning is

I'll have the salaryman nigiri special.

Melissa

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
"You think that's amazing? The new sous-chef at Le Périgord is an enlightened Republican! [or substitute 'a compassionate Conservative!', etc.]"

:P

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
" garcone, attend here. These chopsticks smell of ammonia, replace them at once."

You know, this cartoon looks like something Dr. SOS would be dreaming about. Of course, with more girls in it.

Members online

No members online now.