Blue Ring stand-up comedy

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely has George Carlin syndrome. Very, very funny but the continual foul language detracts from the excellent humor. I never did understand why Carlin did not out grow it. He was an excellent comedian and I suspect this guy is too.

Oh, and he mentions stuff in the ocean as large as a "single" deck bus.

djkaty

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
He is a Scottish comedian, very famous in the UK, not so much elsewhere. I have to say he never talks like that on TV, but on the other hand is language is not much worse than mine, I'm making an effort to be polite :P

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
I have found that when four letter words became part of my daily vocabulary (and eventually part of almost every sentence), I was in deep do-do when I needed to REALLY express a feeling of frustration. Of course raising children and listening to myself talk from a recording of a casual conversation were also very impactive on cleaning up my speach.

djkaty

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's a continental Europe thing, everyone swears a lot, it's almost culture. Fortunately I have a part-time job writing for a gaming site, both satirical and serious editorial content, so I think I can express myself ok :)