Blue Ring stand-up comedy

djkaty

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Someone sent me this link to Billy Connelly talking about sea life (including the blue ring octopus) today:

!

Be warned there is a lot of really bad language, but his interpretation of the behaviour of the BRO is quite amusing :P

Definitely has George Carlin syndrome. Very, very funny but the continual foul language detracts from the excellent humor. I never did understand why Carlin did not out grow it. He was an excellent comedian and I suspect this guy is too.

Oh, and he mentions stuff in the ocean as large as a "single" deck bus.

He is a Scottish comedian, very famous in the UK, not so much elsewhere. I have to say he never talks like that on TV, but on the other hand is language is not much worse than mine, I'm making an effort to be polite :P

I have found that when four letter words became part of my daily vocabulary (and eventually part of almost every sentence), I was in deep do-do when I needed to REALLY express a feeling of frustration. Of course raising children and listening to myself talk from a recording of a casual conversation were also very impactive on cleaning up my speach.

I think it's a continental Europe thing, everyone swears a lot, it's almost culture. Fortunately I have a part-time job writing for a gaming site, both satirical and serious editorial content, so I think I can express myself ok :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back