Birthdays and Holiday Greetings

Snowman-Christmas-2008-animated-christmas-2761792-320-320.gif

Merry ChristmasTONMO!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you get lots of Ceph stuff!!! Ever hear of a miniature flying saucer? It's awesome! Makes the dog nuts! Looks like a giant horsefly zooming around the room! Anyway may you all have a wonderful peaceful holiday with lots of good cheer!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Here in Dallas, we had the first measurable Christmas Eve snowfall since 1898! (But it's all going away now.)

Hope you all enjoy the holidays.

Nancy

And with many-armed hugs to all on Christmas, Chanukah, Yule, Ashura, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, and whatever other wonderful things you celebrate, I present for your listening pleasure the most unabashedly joyous (and easiest to sing along with) Christmas song ever:

:santa: ZORIONAK ETA URTE BERRI ON! :santa:

sedna;147649 said:
Taningia,

Is Jose a ginger?

Hmmm.... good question. He certainly does look ginger on that album cover, but I always thought he was brunette. So I Googled a few images of him and came to the conclusion that he is more like auburn. Anyway, since all gingers are SUPER AWESOME, and since I prefer to assume a person is SUPER AWESOME unless s/he proves otherwise, I am perfectly willing to include auburns (darker ginger) and strawberry blondes (lighter ginger) in my catalog of SUPER AWESOME GINGERS.

[NOTA BENE: For further discussion of this ever-fascinating topic, see the RICK ASTLEY thread on the Supporters Forum, in which I will endeavor to enumerate some of the SUPER AWESOME GINGERS who have graced this planet since the dawn of history.]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back